Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Homecoming:)

I got asked to homecoming!!
woooo!!!
I wanted to get asked so bad and I did.

so here is how it went down:)

so this past Friday I went to the football game at the high school
oh yeah just another football game.
no it wasn't.
so I was standing my my friends Katie, Hannah, Sabyn, Doyle, and Rachel
we were all cheering and yelling having a great time.
then there was a break in the game (a time out I think).
over the speaker system I hear
"Is Stephanie Carlson here?"
I am freaking out!!
everyone around me is pointing and yelling "she is right here!! right here!!"
I yell.."yes I am here"
the speaker says
"will you go to homecoming with Doyle?"
AHHHHHH!!!!
"yes of course I will!!!" I yell as I cover my face so no one can see it get all red.
that was the best

so ends one of the best nights of my life:)
I am so happy I get to go to homecoming with Doyle!!
it is going to be a blast

Love: Steph

1 comment: