Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

long (white) hair

This is my vision

I wake up in the morning
oh no I have slept in!!
I throw on a sweet out fit
(light pink jeans, a cool shirt, and shoes)
wait what about my hair???

no worries it is long and white and awesome!!!!
so I just braid it in a cool way and I am off.
maybe place a bow in it....depends...hmmmm

anyway that is how I want it to go down.
my hair will be the envy of every girl (maybe some boys)
ahah yes!!

length: end of my rib cage
thick or thin: thick of course. as always
color: white to really blonde
wavy perm: possibly...undecided right now

right now I am almost to the length goal.
It is almost to the middle of my back.

I cant wait for it to be perfectly the way I want it:)

Love steph

here is a picture of the length I am aiming for

not this color

No comments:

Post a Comment