Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

A babe and a half


(put an AF instead of a LA)

oh. my. goodness.

oh man. oh man. oh hot dang.

so there is this lifeguard and I pretty much LOVE him :)
oh babe!

today he was guarding while I was teaching swimming lessons. and I could hardly pay attention to my kids.
he has beautiful hair. he IS just beautiful. ahhhh!!! he is so cute!

you know when a hot man is wearing sunglasses and you cant tell where the heck he is looking. that is what happened to day while I was secretly watching him (haha creeper). he would look in my general direction but  i just couldn't tell.

oh man this kid is a BABE!!

I must talk to him before summer is over. now I have a reason to be happy about going to lessons!!!

eeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

love: Steph

P.S. wish me luck hahah

2 comments:

  1. You should pretend to drown so he hast to save you and give you mouth to mouth. I am sure you wouldnt mind that would you my BOY CRAZY sister.

    ReplyDelete