Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Dear Life

Hi.

Can we talk about a few things?
it wont take long. just a few minutes of your time to read this.
I wrote it just for you.

alright lets get this over with......
here we go....

first I have a question.......why do you always get so crazy during school time?

Actually I have a few questions..........why do you make my head hurt? why do I never have time for anything?

Don't worry. take your time to answer.

Scratch that....I want you to answer them now. right this second. no exceptions.

second. I would like a map of what you have planed for me. I would like to know when I have a "hill or mountain coming up." I want it mapped out perfectly. No twists or turns that will surprise me.. that would mean a lot to me. Thanks.

last thing........... let me just take a break for one second. that would be nice. I want some quiet time to myself. that's all.

write back if you wish. I want to know what you have to say to me.
thanks for your time.

From your well (very well) known friend: Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment