Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

sleep wont come....neither will dreams

1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, 4 sheep, 5 sheep, 6 sheep.......(you get the rest)

I have been counting those dang little sheep all night
and nothing has happened.

I tried to think of the most amazing dream I could think of.
that did nothing

I am wide awake at 3:08a.m.
and school is in 4 hours!!
yay!! (ssssss....boooo....ssss)

why wont beautiful sleep come?

hmmmmm.....let me answer my own question...
no one knows.

but it's ok.
it gives me time to think with out any distractions.

here's what I am thinking:
1. I cant wait for homecoming!! 
2. I need to kind of maybe take a shower
3. I really want to have a really cool tea party 
4. I wish I could fly
5. who am I going to marry?
................

this list goes longer but I was sick of making a number list.

I need to do some Zumba.
aka: the best work out in the world.
(don't say its not cause your wrong)

why? well because I just had a piece of pizza at this early hour.
that's a no no if you don't want to get fat.

yeah.

1,    2,    3,    4,    5,    6 sheep.....




Love Steph



No comments:

Post a Comment