Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Perfect Man.

Here is one of my most thought about things:
who I will be marrying. 

Pretty sure this little HUGE thought runs threw my head all day everyday.
I have every thing planed out for me and him.
Everything. No joke.

let me just show you with words (and some pictures)

So we will just be the coolest people in the whole world. All the other couples will be jealous of us.
We will have inside jokes and fun games.

he has to be funny, caring, returned missionary, not very out going, able to have a good time at all times, 
a little taller than me, good hair, nice smile, mustache (optional), my best friend, and the cutest thing
on two feet (duh).

you know how some girls are all about the big muscles, tan, out going, all around super hero guy.
I don't really care for that stuff. Yeah he needs to have a nice amount of muscle (cant have a gut).
play at least one sport would be nice. I don't know I just don't like all that big showy stuff. I like the boys 
that will drop every thing and come hang out with you. Tell me how he feels if he is having a bad day. 
All that good stuff:)

AHHHH!! I just can't wait!! because I know we will be perfect for each other.
also he has to dress AMAZINGLY or else.....

here is what I am looking for in clothing (for him and me):

this suit is so Hot ahaha

these are all for him:)
Rvj316433482794e77707bd8546_large
Tumblr_lreabukhhn1qbqhuso1_1280_large
GlamouR » ANGEL.GE
postcards from italy
Tumblr_lqrpmq2vfb1qboxego1_500_large

Stuff like that. I love the V-neck look, hoodies, sometimes beanies, Cardigans, all that jazz:)

now for me:)
    F a s h i o n ; ♥

Stay beautiful.    Lola Jagger
          (these jeans will be mine one day!!)

I love hoodies, t-shirts, skinny jeans, stripes, skirts, boots (all shoes!)
stuff like that.

this is the best plan I have for anything right now:) and it makes me so happy!!

Love: Stephanie


1 comment: