Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

the tramp...and other stuff

Pardon my French but

cuss cuss cuss

and some more cussing

ahahah
all that goes to putting up a freak'n tramp in my backyard
it took so long and my arms hurt from it
the dang dogs wouldn't leave me alone the whole time putting it up
they just kept bring the ball back to me the whole time
I was like
"the one time you actually bring the ball back, is now?"
but we finally did it and got that puppy up
for victory I jumped vigorously for 15 min hahah


that is one project you can count me out of next time.
sigh.......cuss

well any way
I was just thinking I could go for some rainbow cupcakes right about now
or some Orange Leaf
yes that would be very nice :)

OH YA!!
I will be th PUBLICITY/ PUBLIC RELATIONS officer for next year!!!!
OH YES!!!! 
that is the position I wanted so stinkin bad!!!
I am so so so happy!!!
It is going to be the best year ever!!!!

that's just about it for now
so till next time
remember.......... unicorns only live in Australia  :)

Love: Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment