Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

School.......I kind of want you back

whaaaaaaaaaa?!!!!!
i know that is what you are thinking right now but let me explain this crazy idea

1. i want school back so i can have a schedule again
instead of just laying around all day 
staring at my stupid phone that wont please me with a call or text from anyone.

2. i want to go new clothing shopping
that is the best part of the whole stinkin year (i think)
the new clothing that will show just how cool i am (hahah just kidding. im not cool)
i want all my clothing to come from Swell
they have the kind of clothing i love.

3. i want to see all my friends again
i feel like i haven't seen my friends in a really really long time
lame
i want to make a ton of new friends this coming school year
that is one of my goals

4. i want to be a Jr Class Officer
i already am one but i want people to see that i am
i want to wear my spiffy new council sweater

5. i just want the social part of school
no homework
no stress
just hanging out having a good old time with my friends in the hallways

this is why i kind of want school to come back
don't you agree?
ponder that and let me know :)
love: Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment