Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Things I ponder

My head was full of questions last night
some of them I could answer but there are others
that bring even more questions....

here are some of them:

where will I being going to collage?
what do I want to do with my life after/during collage?
will I be a good student council member?
why do I have a fungus growing on my foot? (I really do ahha. sick.)
will I go on a mission?
will I ever reach that goal of a six pack? ahah
who are my friends?
where will I be in 6 years?
who the heck am I going to marry? ( this one is always on my mind ahahah)
who would I be with out my family and friends?
why do I remind my sister Jessica of the Cheshire cat?
what is the big plan for Stephanie Carlson?

I think I can answer only like 3 of these...

I believe I will be going to UVU. but I am not totally sure yet but I think I will go there. After that I have no idea.

I think the Fungus is from me teaching swimming lessons. There must be some thing in the water that got into my skin that made an infection. But I cant be sure. It itches.

Me and Sarah talked about who are friends are last night and we aren't really sure ahahah. Well there is Annie, Camille, and other girls but who are our guy friends ahah? We have a plan to figure that out by the beginning of the school year.

I would be lost with out my family and friends. End of story.

My other questions just make my head spin ahahha. But I guess one day they will be answered....except for the Cheshire cat one...I just don't understand that ahahah

well thats all for now
have a great day:)

Love: Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment