Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Music for the summer

Well i found that music makes me very happy
i have to listen to some kind of music every day or i go a little crazy ahah
so my friend Annie is going to go and get me some music
YES!!!
so here are some songs that are going on my ipod and making my summer better

1. Next 2 you by Chris Brown ft. Justin Bieber
2. Bring on the commits by VHS or Beta
3. Dream by Hannah Montana
4. Ain't no rest for the wicked by Cage the Elephant
5. We'll be alright by Travie McCoy
6. When I look at you by Miley Cyrus
7. The World I Knew by Jordan Sparks
8. The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars
9. Blue Balloon by Kallie Shores

there are other songs but I cant think of them ahha
these songs aren't in the order of me liking them they were just in the order of me thinking of them
so this is my playlist for the summer
if you have any other songs that I can add to this it would be much appreciated:)
so let me know if you do:)
Love: Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment