Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

girls camp......and camping

let me tell you a little thing about Stephanie

I hate to camp

there I said it. I am sure some of you want to rip out my tongue and dance on it
but it is a cold hard fact

I hate to ruff it in the woods

all the bugs, putting up the tent, no flushing bathroom, no showers, sleeping in the freezing cold
some people find joy in all of that. they feel it makes you a better person. that it builds character.

well I say you are wrong. I have enough character as it is. I don't need to go through all those lovely things to build my self up.
I am happy here in my house thank you very much.

but I am going to try to have fun. I am sure it will be a blast once we get up there. but as of right now it is the last thing I want to do. 
so lets give a cheer for camping hip hip......boo......hip hip.....boo.....hip hip...boo you stink
I will see you in 4 days. heaven help us.
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment