Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Favorite Singer!!!

OK......I have a secret obsession with Kallie Shores. ahhaahh Not like in a creeper weird way. it is just that i love her music!!! let me just tell you!! it is so goooooooood.
the tunes are good. the lyrics are my favorite part. she also has a dang good voice. 

So how did i come to finding out about her?? let me tell you...
So my friend his older brother is dating her. he told me that she was a singer.
and that she was really good.
i went home and looked her up on Youtube and itunes and here we are today....
me listening to each of her songs 50 times a day (not really but i listen to them a lot).

i think she is pretty much super cool. I cant wait for her to make some more music!!
if she ever has a concert i want to go so bad to it. 
so if any one ever goes to one of her concerts and has an extra ticket
TAKE ME!!! 
i would love you forever!!

my favorite song she has would be Blue Balloon:) yes. yes. yes.
it just makes me happy :) hahah

My friend gave me her CD :)
i just wanted to jump for joy when he did!!
(don't worry I'm not really a crazed fan. i just really like her music)

and......some one please take me to one of her concerts. (if she has any coming up)
i really really really really want to go to one or two:) 
haahah well thats all:) 

Love: Steph

P.S. my blog is lame. i need some help. what would make it better? tell me.
i mean it is super lame.


No comments:

Post a Comment