Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

bored and bored of being bored

The worst thing about summer is
having nothing to do and being bored all the time.

it is a dull day today, yesterday, and tomorrow (probably)
ugh!!!!
I just wander around my house for hours upon hours
I will just sit on my couch and stair at the wall.

I am so sick of this!!!
I want to do something fun everyday!!
Someone call me to hang out.
I don't care what we do. I just need to get out of this house.

I would go to the pool but who wants to be seen in a poopy swim suit.
no one..
but that is me. the girl you see at the pool with a swim team suit on.
lame. lame. lame.
why does everything have to cost money?

I would like something to do today.
Some one please give me a suggestion on what to do.
please.

1 comment:

  1. I guess i am boring? huh? yeah thanks for that. LOSER!! I am looking at you right now. nice shorts

    ReplyDelete