Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Long boarding:)

I am addicted to this wonderful thing called long boarding. It is the best thing in the whole world. No lie. The BEST:) I am in love. For those of you who have not experienced it let me tell you how amazing it is:
It feels like you are flying. the wind just drills your face. it makes your eyes water and your tongue gets all dried out (well if you stick our tongue out like i do haha). The road becomes your slave as you carve it up. you tame it and own it. Unless you take a spill then the road becomes your master. You feel like you could do anything after going down your first hill. nothing can stop you.

I felt all of this yesterday when i went. My friend took me out down by his house and he showed  me how to master it. At first I was really shaky and by the end i was still shaky but more confident. anyway. we went down to the hill by his house. then our other friend Andrew (he is in our English class with us). he came and helped with the teaching process. i did really good until they had me try turning... AHAHAH!! So i start out and get going then i realize "oh crap Steph...you have no idea how to turn" so i just run off the road on to the grass and just crash. i did 3 summer salts haha. but it is worth it to biff.

All in all i am just in love with it. So hopefully "Santa" will bring me one for christmas:) then i can go cruse all around town.

Love:Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment