Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Peeeerfect dates:)

Here is something you need to know about me. I love cute things. Like getting a note that says nice things and the author of it is not known, some one telling me I look nice, any complements, and being with someone great on a cute date. I haven't had the last one happen yet but I hope it will. I mean I have been on dates and they all have been so fun but I want a super cute one to happen. so I have 3 freaken cute dates/ perfect days that I just have to tell you about:)

#1:

He comes and picks me up and we go to his house. On the way there we go to the store and pick up somethings  for dinner. He isn't telling me what we are doing the whole time. so we get to his house and he has me close my eyes and we go up stairs and in his game room (or where ever) there is a fort set up. with little Christmas lights and all this cute stuff. Then he leads me in and we sit and talk and laugh about all our good times together. We read cute story books to each other. then we go and make finger food and bring it up to the fort. Then we eat and watch a cute movie.

#2:

(this one will happen if I live near a beach). I wake up early and walk out side and see that he is waiting out front with two surf boards and a picnic basket. He tells me that we just need to go spend the day together. so I go and grab all my stuff and we head off. we get to his favorite beach and start our sun filled day off with some great fun. We surf and eat and laugh all afternoon. Then after that we just sit out looking at the ocean while we play our ukuleles. It is dark now and there is a party going on at the end of the beach and they are setting off fire works so we sit and watch them.

#3:

(this one needs to happen during the winter. preferably around Christmas time) He comes and picks me up kind of early and we go to his house. There are a few other couples with us. we get dressed in our snow clothing and head out to go sledding. I am not a huge fan of sledding but he will ride with me so I have a good time:). After hours in the cold we decide to call it a day and we head back to his house. We change out of our wet clothing and get into nice warm comfy sweats. Then we make cute little sugar cookies that look like Christmas figures and drink hot chocolate. Then after that we go and watch a cute Christmas movie.

I just really want to do all of these. Like really bad because they all would be so freaken fun. :) It just makes me one happy person to think about do all of these.

Love: Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment