Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to......ME:)

november 28th, 2011. this day i am 17 years old!!! yayayayayayay!!! i cant wait to open presents! (spoiler: i am getting the coolest sweater in the whole world) every one is coming over to par-tay at my house and eat rainbow  cupcakes:) it is going to be a blast and a half.

i also got mt blood taken today..... almost passed out....mt vision went black, it sounded like i was walking threw a tunnel, my teeth felt like they were gone, i was as white as a ghost, and a throwing up feeling came upon me at least 3 times. let me tell you Stephanie Carlson will never do that again. ever. never.

but it was all good cause Annie ( my best friend in the whole world) was there to help me threw it. Love you Annie:) oh! and some other people were there too...........hmmmm oh yes:) Today was an Amazing day! thanks to everyone.

few i am wasted..... peace out girl scouts

No comments:

Post a Comment