Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Rain drops keep falling on my head

Breath........In.........in.......in.....in.........long breath out.

It was raining today:) that is the best thing in the whole world. Nothing can beat it. Really nothing in my eyes. This rain just seemed to wash away everything and clear up my mind. I was able to make some decisions that will change my life. Changes for the good of course. This is just what I neeeeeeeeeded. This feels good. real good. (Nacho libre reference).

I am so grateful when people are honest with me and try not to hide things from me. For example: If you ever see me with something in my teeth just tell me the truth that it is there when I ask....don"t be an idiot and let me go talk to people with that THING in my teeth. (this has yet to happen. I am crossing my fingers it never does). So thank you my dear little friends for telling the truth.

so peace.

Love: Steph

p.s. If any of you people are feeling lazy and fat get up and do Turbo Jam. It is one of the best work outs of my life. Get off the computer after reading this and sweat your butt off. It is a good feeling to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment