Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

All I want for Christmas...

the list isnt long...short sweet and to the point.



1. My missionaries to come home!!- I cant wait any longer
2. A Ukulele- For me to play when I am lazy on hot summer days
3. Clothing- just my style
4. An Arbor long board- also just my style
5. some nice shoes- blue vans, ked boots, and toms
6. (really wish full) a one way ticket out of the freezing cold- to a nice warm beach
7. and some other things but I cant remember what they are.....

oh wait!!....hahha silly me how could I forget this one!!!.....#8 is so very needed (I say I must have it but others don't like the idea) a Very VERY cute boy to like me. So I can get him something cute for Christmas.  it will be all sweet and  that good stuff that makes you smile so big it hurts:) . Yes this is a present I want so very badly.....

So this is my Christmas list. Dear Santa please!! I have been a real good girl this year!

Love: Steph

2 comments: