Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Here's to 2011







Another year down and many more to go. And what a year this has been.
This will be the year of my life that I will tell my children about.
when they have a problem that needs to be solved by example I will be able to look back and find the answer to that problem. 

2011 was full of all of this....
Going to the region swim meet (kicking butt there)
Dancing the night away at prom
Getting my first kiss
finishing my first year of high school
Having a job the whole summer (bleh)
Making a New best friend
Student council
My second kiss
Dating
Drama
17th birthday
Breaking my nose during Christmas break
 also having two Missionaries out 
and a little more drama sprinkled here and there

Sooo... hats off to you 2011. 
round of applause please Ladies and fine Men for all the good times and bad times.
every one shake your own hands and slap your self on the back for making it threw.
ya! wo! par-tay!

But I think I might be ready to end it with this year.
time to break up and move on.
and that's just what I plan on doing.
Only looking back when it is needed. 
sounds like a plan to me.

This year will go down in history in my book.

Happy 2012 Every One!!! (in a few hours)

With love: Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment