Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Today I became a carny :)

the Carnival came to American Fork!!

I went there just a normal girl
but I came back one of the carnival kids

it was such a blast!!
I got motion sickness, drooled on two rides, laughed so hard,
people watched, and ate carnival food.
it was a perfect friday

I went this morning with my sisters (jess, jenny, and danielle)
and tonight with my friends (rachel and alex)

it was the best friday of the summer so far.

and this is what it looked like to be a carny for a day:

this is me and the wonderful food we got:)
I couldn't wait any longer 




















they called me a weenie today for being scared of the Ferris wheel

this is right after the Orbiter!!
this is one of the ones I drooled on hahah





I love the Carnival!!!
cant wait for next year

Love: Steph

1 comment:

  1. Hey scut. I gave you an award. Go check it out on my latest blog post.
    Sincerely,
    Jes

    ReplyDelete