Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Baffled and Bamboozled

hmmmmmmmmmmm

........why?........

.....what?.............

..........he?....

.........she?.......

.............what is going on!!!.......



I don't know how to explain
you didn't tell me she was going to be there
so it was awkward

you text me while you are with her
why?

you say stuff that is fun to do
but you have a girlfriend
so you should do that fun stuff with her...right?

asdjkfldkn vierfjkdhvl!!!!
aklf;jaov rihgrekjng!!!

my head hurts from thinking about this situation I am in
what do I do ahha 

does she know that you text me??

what the heck is going on

.......but.......
........hmmmm........
..........why?..........

HALKGNPRGNKALNVORPAHJDL!!
LKNDVOPJKDFN
AVN AS;DFKJNV

my head feels like it is short circuiting

I need to figure this out

Steph




No comments:

Post a Comment