Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The beloved MUSTACHE :{

there is nothing that will change the feelings i have for a good mustache.
what brought this on you say??

well of course i will be answering that question.....

I was reading a blog and she was talking about them. I just thought to my self  "YES!!! this is the best thing of my life!! finally someone who understands how majestic these things are. The truth has been spoken."

during the last few months there was this boy at my school and he had the best mustache pretty much on the whole planet. it was just so much fun to see him walk threw the hallways. it made me happy:)



one day when i am married... my wonderful husband will grow an amazing mustache for me:) and then i will tell him to shave it off hahah.

I love Mustaches!:)

that is all

Love steph

No comments:

Post a Comment