Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

No doubts!! No worries!! My life is starting!!!

it is all coming together now
all the questions are being answered
no more worrying
I can take on collage now with a smile
no more doubts about what I am going to do with my life!!
YES!!!

would you like me to tell you what I will be after collage/during.
Gladly :]

Stephanie Christine Carlson will be an
Anthropologist!!!!!

it just feels so right
I have nothing to stand in my way of that
I just feel peace
life doesn't have to be a dark fuzzy thing in my way anymore
they windows have been opened and the light is shinning threw

what the heck is an Anthropologist  you say....
let me tell you :)

they travel
teach 
can be museum curators
field work (in diff countries)
they work with ancient things like papers, buildings, people ect.
write books
talk diff languages
and are just plain 
AWESOME!!!

I don't know everything that goes into this career
but I will.
I am going to know everything there is to know about this :]

it just feels so right
no doubts
none at all

I cant wait to take this on
and live my life!! :]

Love: Steph    

No comments:

Post a Comment