Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

so ready to be done!!!!

I. can. not. wait. for. high. school. to. be. done.

I really dislike it a lot. It isn't fun at all. 
you think I am kidding but I am not 

I don't fit in with any one that I used to fit in with
I feel like every one is distant from me or I am distant from them?
it is hard to explain.

I just have so much else to do with life than going to foot ball games or lame high school stuff
I have a whole world just waiting for me 
I need to go grab it before it passes me by.

Hahaha me and Jessica were talking and we both decided that we have no friends.
haha!! it is true tho
we are each others best friends

I go to school and the whole day is a blur of nothing
I walk threw the halls at school and realize I have nothing in common with any of those people

I am just ready to move on with life. 
and that life doesn't involve anything from High school. 

Hello world this is Stephanie.
I will be joining you very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment