Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

 
on-my-toes-for-you:

(via imgTumble) 

Lets all go on an adventure together! 
I want to go live in a tree house in the Amazon Rain Forest
where animals will talk with me
or 
I want to go live on the savanna 
where I will wake up every morning to the sound of the wild animal kingdom. 
and I can think to my self "I wonder where Pride Rock is"

I will over come my fear of bugs and learn to love camping
I will walk around in cargo pants and safari hats.

lets all go run around and find new lands
learn crazy languages 

then finally one day we will all come back to little old American Fork 
I will sit out on my front porch and wonder if that really happened.

oh wait it did. 

please lets all just go and do that!
if you don't want to go I will be happy to send you some very nice post cards.

Love: Indiana Jones (Stephanie) 

No comments:

Post a Comment