Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

October 5th 2011

so today was just another day of school. average. and lame.
but! I did get a 92 on my psychology test! yesssss!!!

I was talking to my mom about weddings in the car today and....
I have found my wedding dress (well I have a vision for it).
it is going to be so beautiful!! ahhh! I just cant wait!

Also while we were talking I figured out what I want for my birthday
1. Ukulele
2. A boy ahahah! (wish full thinking)
3. Clothing
4. my pass port

yep all of those would make me a very happy person!
:)

Now listen to this song. Right now. Don't wait. I command you to.

I want some one to sing this to me:) 

Oh! haha so today I got asked out ahahha!!
by baseball player (i wont give out his real name)

it was so funny (and scary at the same time)
but I told him I couldnt go because I have to go to the foot ball game on friday cause Im on student council
so I said we can go for sure next time. 

but I did get his number. sweet haha.
It was a pretty good day.


Love: Steph

p.s. my secret boy isn't baseball player haha

No comments:

Post a Comment