Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

What can I say......This is me

Well it has been a while I must say
a ton has happened since I last posted
1. I have found a new love 
2. I made student council. I will be a Junior Class Officer
4. I have a new love for lizards
5. I hate the number 3 (so I just skipped over it)
6. Something else happened but it has run from my mind

so Yes.
I just went to the movies the other day and I saw
~AFRICAN CATS~
oh man can I just tell all of you I want to be a Cheetah when I grow up!!
(or a lion)
It was the best freaking movie of my life!!
I had the chills through out the whole thing.
I must admit that I did cry when the mother lion went to a quiet place to die
and when the baby cheetahs were eaten. 
I want to go to Africa so so so so BAD
I want to be a person who is with big cats all the time!!
that would be the BEST!!!

I also have a new dream (I told this to Jessica and she just said shut up) ahha
Nike pull over hoodie with a leopard Gecko.
wouldn't that just be the best thing ever!! 
I can just see me now putting on the most awesome hoodie ever then 
grabbing my gecko!! Um... Yes please
I recently held a gecko that was a leopard Gecko and his name was Spencer:) hehehehe
and he licked me and I just knew that it was meant to be.
So I now must have a lizard

oh I also wish I could fly 
it would be the best cuz then I could do a sneak attack on Jessica from the sky
she wouldn't see it coming!

If you enjoy me and my wonderful dreams just let me know.....please

ok this purple block it suppose to say love Stephanie but i don't know what happened so yeah STEPHANIE
P.S. this is my new favorite song ( it is in African Cats)


No comments:

Post a Comment